Who we are
We're a Christian non-profit organisation incorporated in the Republic of Singapore.
Our vision is that one billion people will come to find out who Jesus really is. And we fulfill that vision by reaching individual people directly on social media, wherever in the world they live.
Today, four billion people in every country of the world will spend over two hours active on social media. We're reaching them with advanced creative and digital tools, and we're connecting people to Jesus.
Who We Promote
Jesus Christ of the Bible is the single subject of all our work. Believing in Jesus as Lord and Savior is the only way to for people to become children of God. We promote Jesus.
Who We Support
We support the Body of Christ, which is the Church under the headship of our Lord Jesus. Our mandate is to sow the seed of the gospel so that churches around the world will reap a bountiful harvest of redeemed souls. We encourage all our followers to join a local church, wherever they are in the world. We support local churches.
What We Believe
- In one God, who exists in three Persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- That the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- That salvation is God’s gift to us. It is available to anyone who confesses the Lord Jesus with their mouth and believes that God has raised Him from death to life.
- That water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- That the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
- That God wants to transform, heal, and provide for us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- That we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
We believe that the entire Bible is a divine revelation and the original autographs were verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit.
We most often quote from the New American Standard Bible (NASB), New International Version (NIV), and New Living Translation (NLT), in consideration of our global audience.
Why we do it
Scattered across the world, millions of people are lonely, unhappy, unfulfilled, and searching for answers. Many are sad and hopeless. Some are close to ending their lives.
Who will tell them that Jesus cares? Who will reach them with the good news that Jesus has the answers, the power and the willingness to help?
Connected But Alone
Nearly 4 billion people around the world will spend between 2 to 4 hours today on social media.
A ceaseless stream of news, entertainment and social chatter, artfully blended with commercial ads, will absorb them with addictive power.
Young or old, at home or work, in cities and remote villages, billions turn to social media for friendship and entertainment.
Yet, alone behind our flickering screens, our profoundest questions remain unanswered.
Where do we come from? Where do we go?
Who understands? Who cares?
Who can help? Who is willing to help?
To these universal questions a single universal answer stands. Jesus Christ is the answer.
Jesus belongs in the social feeds of the billions that are searching, and we're reaching them, one by one, in over 150 countries today.
Called To Be Sowers
Our mission is to help people all around the world discover Jesus.
We stand along the busy highways of the digital world sowing the gospel seed.
Social media users are tuned to immediacy and have ultra-short attention spans. We bid against commercial advertisers for Jesus' share of social media.
And then we plant the seeds of discovery, so that hungry people around the world may come to know the person, the love and the finished work of Jesus, right where they are.
Waymaker Worldwide was founded as a personal evangelistic ministry of John Conrad Lee in 2020.
Waymaker Worldwide is my personal expression of obedience to Romans 12:1-2.
"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship."
Jesus himself has been my Way Maker and this ministry is dedicated to him.
"He must become greater; I must become less." (John 3:30)
You can join us as a Prayer Partner or Ministry Partner without ever leaving your home.